Mike Gennaro is a 2004 graduate of the University of New Orleans and an active member of the Baton Rouge community with a mission to help develop it to be the most exciting, safe, and profitable place it can be.
Most people know him from Barndog Mill, the locally featured heirloom furniture and cabinet company he ran from 2011 through 2017. Through first hand experience, he has made extensive light industrial contacts and knows where local business gets done.
Through the past ten years, he has steadily networked with other buy and hold real estate investors, focusing on wealth building strategies in the low to mid income housing sectors, with a niche specialty in RV and mobile home park investing.
Mike stays up to date with market trends and networks with other real estate professionals through various platforms, most notably through in person local involvement.
- Americana YMCA, Board of Directors
- Zachary Historic Village, Secretary on the Board of Directors
- Journalist at the Zachary Post Covering:
- Zachary Community District School Board Meetings
- Planning and Zoning/City Council Meetings
- Rotary International, Board Member for incumbent Zachary Chapter President, Terry Gomez
- Business Networking International, Member of Louisiana Leader's Chapter
- Real Estate Investor's Network (RING), Baton Rouge, 10 year attendee
- Bigger Pockets Investment Forum, Contributing Writer
- Zachary Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Baton Rouge Leadership North 2016, Alum
- Baton Rouge Toastmasters, CC Designee
- Zachary Youth Park, Coach
- Mobile Home Park Investment & RV/5th Wheel Workforce Housing
- Business owners who want to relocate to Zachary and West/East Feliciana as I know the market head to toe and can help you with your property search or sale.